Community Grants are available
MillionMile Greenway awards micro-grants to young nonprofits at the early stages of planning, promoting and building greenways and trails.
Our grants are designed to help jumpstart the critical first steps of gaining community buy-in, engaging multiple stakeholders and using innovative mapping technologies to determine the best routes for new greenways and trails.
Potential grantees must demonstrate a commitment to connecting neighborhoods and larger communities to each other. Grantees must also provide matching funds for the cash portion of the grant.
Recent MMG grant recipients include:
- Allen Creek Greenway Conservancy, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- City of Dunwoody, Georgia
- George Washington Regional Commission, Virginia
- Newton Trails, Newton County, Georgia
- South Fork Conservancy, Atlanta
- Spotsylvania Greenways Initiative, Virginia
- Trails for Recreation and Economic Development (TRED), Rome, Georgia
- Yahoola Creek Trails Conservancy, Dahlonega, Georgia